Full-Time Assistant - "Mission Control"
We are looking for a professional and enthusiastic team player that wants to be apart of a fun and exciting high producing luxury real estate team. Must be affluent in Apple products & software, technically savvy, and self-educated in the social media platform world. This is a full-time position with room to grow. We believe success is bringing others with you and we are looking to work with someone with a positive mindset. Must be someone who wants to be a part of our company growth while remaining unlicensed.
Detailed Job Tasks
- Organizing Paperwork/Listing Files
- Loading Open Houses
- Managing a Database/CRM
- Booking Tours
- Making open house feature sheets
- Email Blasts / Campaigns
- Complete deal sheets
- Receipts / Invoice Management
- Organizing Listing Brochures
- Loading all Websites with listings (updating websites) and Data Input
- Creating Weekly Social Media Posts for ND (open houses, market report, etc)
- Social Media Market Update
- Organize all ad-mail.
- Booking Buyer Tours
- Organize Nick’s Brain/Desk
- Minor Tech Support
- Update Listing Board
- Organize Call Lists and Email Feedback for all Agents on Point for Weekly Activity Update
- Organize Expired Lists
- Tracking Team Goals
- Book Video, Photographer, Floorplans, and Sign Install
- Take away day-to-day office tasks from agents, organizing workflow and Reducing Inefficiencies
Starting wage is $20/hr with an incentive program with our team performance.
Many developers do not allow the promotion of assignments on the MLS. With that, if you are serious about selling your pre-sale assignment its imperative that you work with agents have the bandwidth across multiple paltforms to locate the buyer.